From:  Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:16 PM
To:  'Gloria Moon' <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Maconi, Steve - WILMINGTON DE'"
<steve_maconi@xxxxxx>, 'Bob Jasinski' <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  RE: [Chrysler300] 300-G on ebay

Gloria:  Do we have VIN (84) 13176011 in our registry?  Can you let me know
the owner¹s name.

The car is only about 1?2 hour away so I may just tootle down there tomorrow
and take a few pictures if they let me.  Any other details anyone wants me
to check out?

Rich Barber

1801 Redwine Terrace

Brentwood, CA 94513-6000