Re: [Chrysler300] SANDY iz ah ?

Hello Jerry and all,
Thank you for your concern. We made out pretty well out here on Long Island, all things considered...Ourselves and our 300F, (and our other Mopars including the '57 Fury) were safely sequestered in our rented garage on high ground and under cover...the only damages were a shredded cover over our 1960 IH Metro and a slightly caved-in trunk lid and fender on my wife's Accord after a hit from a large cherry branch- we think we should be covered by insurance for the latter...just got the power back from LIPA this afternoon after some very skillful tree surgery(by a very appreciated crew) to remove the nasty hanging top 1/2 of a White Oak tree over our service line...We had our own generator power to the whole house, however from my 140KW machine mounted on my '75 IH truck(Jerry, you know, but for everyone else: I am in the generator rental business, among other things in the film industry- see: www.allterrainpower.com)...I was able to provide power for
 several neighbors and jury-rig  tie-ins on their furnaces for heat for the last few nights- it was 38 degrees Farenheit here last night...there are a couple of elderly and wheelchair bound folks on my street that were shivering in the dark Tuesday night- I was happy to be able to help them...the power came back just at the right time today, as I was having a tough time locating diesel fuel this morning...I rest easy tonight...if anyone needs some generator power on a medium- large scale 3 phase, let me know...I have a 140kw generator and another 175kw machine that are available to use...I'd rather use them to get people heat rather then light up a restaurant...
Thanks again for the concern,
John Kuegel

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<*> Your email settings: