RE: [Chrysler300] SANDY iz ah ?

As with all things in our clubs, our prayers, interest and concerns are
first with the health and safety of our members, their families, friends and
neighbors.  Then, with their homes, schools, hospitals, churches,
synagogues, temples and offices.  Lower on the list, but not forgotten, are
their Chrysler 300's and other collected treasures.   Impacted members are
asked to let the rest of us know how we can help.

It might be time for all of us to review our insurance coverage.  We all
hope to hear great news on undamaged homes and cars-and of fair and prompt
treatment by insurance companies when needed.

Our '64 ram K convertible has just been painted its original Roman Red and
is being buffed as we speak.  Now for the fun part of major reassembly of
trim, top and interior.  Also looking for a pair of the long heat tubes for
'63-'64 rams-in usable, if not cherry, condition.

Counting our blessings in the low, but mostly dry and sunny Bay Area of CA.
Our turn will come (again).

Rich & Ruthanne Barber

Brentwood, CA 94513-6000