Thomas F. Miller
tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
'57 300C '70 440+6 'Cuda

>>> Mwl1967 <mwl1967@xxxxxxx> 9/10/2012 3:02 PM >>>

Tom,
If you're not doing a "correct" resto you can use a Dorman part 31002. It's thinner than the OE but will work. I've even come across parts cars where the owner had doubled up on this part to obtain the same thickness.

Mike Laiserin

-----Original Message-----
From: pghskyliner <pghskyliner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Sep 10, 2012 8:54 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Hurst Rag Joint UPDATE

Hi Again,

I got an update on the HURST Rag Joint. The Mopar Part # is 3575303 and the fitment is 1965 thru 1973 C Body and 1973 B Body. If anyone out there has one of these they wouldn't mind parting with, or know where I might be able to find one, please let me know.

Thanks Again,

Tom Kunkle

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional