From: "mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx" <mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx>
To: JettLarry@xxxxxxx
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] C300 to auction Friday (WITH AC)

Through most of the seventies I lived in Gainesville, Florida where one day I spotted a Platinum c300 at a Sunoco service station. The year was probably 1973. It set there for several weeks and I looked at it quite a few times and finally found out that it belonged to a gentleman named Harold Vories. I talked with Mr. Vories on the phone about the car and specifically about the air conditioner that was installed in it. He claimed to have owned the car since new and the ac system was always there. It was not for sale at that time. It soon disappeared and I never saw it again. The vin number was 3n552088. I'm very pleased to learn that the car still exists.

Marshall Goodknight c300 3n552650 Platinum

Please note: message attached