Re: [Chrysler300] Shocking lack of video

Re: [Chrysler300] Shocking lack of video

Hi Larry,

Packards and T-Birds have their own set of issues. First of all, do YOU have a beverage?

Next, is the old shock collapsed so you can pull it out the other way?

If the answer is "no" to both of these questions, then I would change your approach.

My 2.5 cents on a Friday afternoon.

Richard Osborne