____________________________________
 From: nterry2@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pffkllc@xxxxxxx
Sent: 7/3/2012 5:33:24  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Radisson Hotel Harrisburg Reservation  We're Having to Cancel

Pete,
Am sending this to you as I've made 3 attempts to send  it to the club and
haven't succeeded.  Guess I'm just used to only  responding and not
initiating.
So if you get this email timely and want to  forward it to the club, we're
going to have to cancel our reservation for the  5th through the night of
the 7th as George had a medical incident last night  that isn't compatible
with this trip.  There might be someone wanting to  go to Carlisle that doesn't
have a reservation at a club hotel.  So if  they'd phone us by 9pm central
time tonight, I'd be glad to see if we could  transfer the reservation.
It's for a King size bed for 2 people @$105  plus tax.  Our phone no. is
210-226-3557.
Really sorry we'll miss  it.
Nancy Terry