[Chrysler300] Thursday in Carlisle

If you're arriving in Carlisle on Thursday July 5, and are looking for something to do, there's a "Kickoff to Carlisle" cruise-in, 4 PM till..... It's hosted by Mopar Rebellion, the local Mopar club, headed by Ed Buczeski, who also happens to be the event manager at Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals. There's a huge parking lot but it fills up fast so get there early. They have a DJ spinning tunes, weenies & burgers, drinks, t-shirts, door prizes, etc.
Location is Cumberland Valley Motors Dodge (CVM), 6714 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA. From the fairgrounds, go south on Clay Street, turn left on N. Hanover Street (US 11 North), pass the PA Turnpike and I-81, the dealership is on the left, just past the Cumberland Valley High School complex. It's about an 8 mile drive from the fairgrounds. I am not affiliated with this club, but many members of my club (Mopar Madness of the Lehigh Valley) go to this cruise every year, it's a cool place to hang out, and it would be great to have some Letter Cars there.

Mark Souders
300H
Mohrsville, PA

<*> Your email settings: