[Chrysler300] RE: 1964 300K convertible top and hardware colors

[Chrysler300] RE: 1964 300K convertible top and hardware colors

Chris:

As per usual, your thorough and prompt response is very helpful and greatly appreciated.  Your explanation of the black top mechanisms I’ve seen makes sense.   I’ll check on the liner color availability before deciding on linkage color.  I do have a new in the box red top which came with the car and I intend to use,

I’ll forward your offer of a loan of a visor to Legendary folks if they were unable to find another.  Using that spare may be a good idea.  I was thinking you could wangle a complete redo of a pair of yours if needed.

In addition to the difference in vinyl covering of the visors, can you confirm they are of different dimensions?  I sense that the conv. visors are narrower than those of the hardtops.  Could you get a few measurements of coupe and convertible visors and help me put this issue to bed?  Also confirm the left/right interchangeability on coupe & conv.

C300-K’ly,

Rich Barber