  From: C Bilter<mailto:cbilter@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: 'GARY RUNKEL'<mailto:moparfan@xxxxxxxxxx> ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 2:08 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Power Locks

  For the letter cars, 1960 300F was the first year (with vacuum door locks),
  option code 298, but it wasn't listed as an option in the factory brochure.
  Power locks were available on the G and H, but not on the J (and not on the
  K or the L I think).

  For the Imperial, 1958 was the first year for power door locks as an option,
  the first American car with this feature.

  300Jly,

  Carl Bilter

  _____