From: "Travis Baker" <travisbaker4@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Edward Mills Antique Tractors" <millserAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:12:49 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [Chrysler300] E News and the proposals to go on line only?

I use the computer;however,I do enjoy opening my mailbox,seeing my
corospondence and being able to read it at my leisure,be it at work
during breaks,doctors office,on the deck with a cup of coffee. Please
continue mailing mine. Travis

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: