[Chrysler300] Diamondback Bites

Hello 300’ly to all!
    The Diamondback 235/75/R14 tire situation has come back to bite us!  I spoke with Bill Chapman today who owns Diamondback Tires.  A real southern gentleman.  He is very frustrated over the 235/75/R14 tire project.  He just got off the phone this am with the Thailand tire supplier for the tire called SuperStone (new brand name to me). They will not produce the 235/75/R14  until after they do their run of 225/75/R14 tires.  Therefore the 235 run is being set back and won’t go on sale until Spring, 2013.  It will be available in whatever sidewall you desire since it will be made like all other Diamondback classic vehicle tires with a shaved sidewall and vulcanized sidewall design desired (2.5”WW, Narrow WW, red stripe, gold/white stripe, etc.)  He has received a plethora of inquiries about the 235s since the only other option is the American Classic tire in that size.  By the way, I found the 2.5” WW 235/75/R14 American Classic for $259 at Wallace W. Wade Specialty Tires listed as one of the exclusive American Classic dealers on the American Classic website for those who can’t wait until the Diamondback comes out of the basket in the Spring of 2013.  Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)