[Chrysler300] E News and the proposals to go on line only?

[Chrysler300] E News and the proposals to go on line only?

Gloria and others,
  First, I think the new e-news is great.  I wish to add now, before things get out of hand, that I was dismayed to have the push made already to convert to a strictly electronic communiication for the club.  I whole heartedly agree with Gloria's comments in this regard and wish to add a few before this thing gets too much of a life.
  I belong to a small gun club of a little over 300 members.  Several years ago we went to strictly "on line" communications, with the exception of the very few (fewer than a dozen) that took time to request continued mailings.  We have now lost consistent contact with close to half our membership despite the assurances that "most people are on line"  in the modern age of electronics.  It is amazing the numbers of members that don't know what is happening in their club for their benefit.  The requirement to consciously go on line to find schedules for shoots or other events seems to be too onerous for many.
  It would also seem to be not feasible to go backwards and return to mailings.  The ones attending the meetings, now, and voicing opinions, are those that go on line.  The others are "left out" of the entire process and seemingly are disaffected.  They don't vote for officers, they don't attend meetings as they don't know of their times, etc,.  What a waste!
Tim Tomlinson
W. Central IL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional