Re: [Chrysler300] WD-40 ???

(I'm re-posting this because my email server kicked it back.  My  apologies
if you get it twice)

This article has been circulating around for a while. The Urban  Legends
web site (Snopes.com) has a pretty good write-up on it
_http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/wd-40.asp_
(http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/wd-40.asp) .  Although some of the claims appear to be true, all of them are not.
And [SPOILER  ALERT] the main ingredient is not fish oil.

Shannon Steele
300G

In a message dated 11/5/2011 6:55:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,