[Chrysler300] WD-40 ???

probably written by the marketing department of WD-40

try gibbs brand / suppose to be 100 times better the WD-40 (also probably written by the marketing department of Gibbs)

yahoooooo billll leahy (kays neighbor)

>> I had a neighbor who bought a new pickup.  I got up very early one
>> Sunday morning and saw that someone had spray painted red all around
>> the  sides of this beige truck (for some unknown reason).  I went
>> over, woke him up, and told him the bad news.  He was very upset and
>> was trying to figure out what to do.... probably nothing until Monday
>> morning, since nothing was open.  Another neighbor came out and told
>> him to get his WD-40 and clean it off.  It removed the unwanted paint
>> beautifully and did not harm his paint job that was on the truck.
>> I'm impressed!  WD-40 who knew   'Water Displacement #40'.  The
>> product began from a search for a rust preventative solvent and
>> degreaser to protect missile parts.  WD-40 was created in 1953 by
>> three technicians at the San Diego Rocket Chemical Company.  Its name
>> comes from the project that was to find a 'water displacement'
>> compound. They were successful with the fortieth formulation, thus
>> WD-40.  The Convair Company bought it in bulk to protect their atlas
>> missile parts. Ken East (one of the original founders) says there is
>> nothing in WD-40 that would hurt you...  When you read the 'shower
>> door' part, try it.  It's the first thing that has ever cleaned that
>> spotty shower door.  If yours is plastic, it works just as well as
>> glass.   It's a miracle!  Then try it on your stove top.  Viola!
>> It's now shinier than it's ever been.  You'll be amazed.    WD-40
>> uses:
>> 1.   Protects silver from tarnishing.
>> 2.   Removes road tar and grime from cars.
>> 3.   Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
>> 4.   Gives floors that 'just-waxed' sheen without making them slippery.
>> 5.   Keeps flies off cows.
>> 6.   Restores and cleans chalkboards.
>> 7.   Removes lipstick stains.
>> 8.   Loosens stubborn zippers.
>> 9.   Untangles jewelry chains.
>> 10.   Removes stains from stainless steel sinks.
>> 11.   Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill.
>> 12.   Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
>> 13.   Removes tomato stains from clothing.
>> 14.   Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
>> 15.   Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors.
>> 16.   Keeps scissors working smoothly.
>> 17.   Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes.
>> 18.   It removes black scuff marks from the kitchen floor!  Use WD-40
>> for those nasty tar and scuff marks on flooring.  It doesn't seem to
>> harm the finish and you won't have to scrub nearly as hard to get them
>> off.      Just remember to open some windows if you have a lot of
>> marks.
>> 19.   Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car if not removed
>> quickly!  Use WD-40!
>> 20.  Gives a children's playground gym slide a shine for a super fast slide.
>> 21.   Lubricates gear shift and mower deck lever for ease of handling
>> on riding mowers.
>> 22.   Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises.
> [...]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)