
Re: [Chrysler300] 1958 300D rear side windows/ HELP
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] 1958 300D rear side windows/ HELP
- From: George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:18:43 -0600
Larry
There is supposed to be a stop. I can send some pictures on Sun and if you don't have any I can send a couple.
George
Sent from my iPhone 4
On Sep 17, 2011, at 9:11 PM, Larry Jabin <larry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just put my rear side windows back in that I took out 18 months ago
>
> When putting the rear side windows down they go down to far
> there is a stop for when for when the windows go up or close
> but I cannot figure how you control how far they go down when they are being opened
> would appreciate any help
>
> Thanks
>
> Larry Jabin
>
> SF, CA 94111
>
> Larry@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join and select the "Leave Group" button
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap