[Chrysler300] Calendar Content

Hello 300’ly to all!
    Please submit important dates of 300 Club interest to include in the 2012 300 Club calendar. E.G Chattanooga Spring Meet dates and host hotel, Chryslers at Carlisle Dates, other Chrysler related events that are to be held in 2012, birthdays if you have the courage (only month and day, we’ll skip the year of birth), special dates for Chrysler history (WP’s birthday and passing, Bob Rodger info., model introduction for Letter Cars and Hurst).  We are now at point of customizing YOUR CLUB CALENDAR and want your input!  Past Meet stellar performances can be memorialized such as George Riehl’s famous burn out in 2004 at the BelFast Harbor Maine Meet, etc. This will be fun and informative!  So please e-mail me with your input and I will put it all together and send it to RJ to add to the calendar. Study the calendar because trivia from it will be included in LETTER CAR JEOPARDY! responses at the Golden, CO Meet.   Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)