Re: [Chrysler300] 375 Troubled Horses

Keith,
I had a different make car do that exact same thing. It turned out to have had a really tiny pinhole leak which kept the radiator from pressurizing, but didn't leak enough water from that hole to notice. It would boil over after I shut it down.
Mike Moore

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: