[Chrysler300] the end of the day came early

[Chrysler300] the end of the day came early

This day started out by having to wipe off last nights rain from the wife's car
after we got to ACN (Chryslers at Carlisle).

We managed to make it to the swaps area of the show before 9am. About the time
we had covered about 1/4 of the swaps area we had already had to make a trip
back to the car to drop off a few buys. Nothing big, but since the car was about
the closest we have gotten to park in years we didn't mind the trips.  THEN
Mother nature decided to repeat the drowning of yesterday.
As we walked the last row of venders still be trying to sell and Not protecting
their wares from the rain, it grew heaver.
We felt the need to take cover.  We Made it back to the 300 Club tent and found
it Nicely populated with folks for that time of day, it was just about noon.  We
can't report on how many cars are here yet. We did have time to see a nice 300D
convertible that was parked in the show field. It rained and stormed enough that
we called it a day a little before 4pm.  This made it hard to get an impression
of the event attendance for Friday.
We hope that tomorrow is much nicer. It does seem they have  a few more venders
set up in the 'Manufacturers row' and Chrysler is back with the driving test
activity.
IF I am to find any parts to ponder over I will have to do it during the heavy
part of the 'shopping' frenzy Saturday. Those that come only for the swaps and
those that are also here for the whole thing are probably going to be also
hitting the swaps hard then.

Paul Holmgren

2 57 300-C's in Indy
Hoosier Corps #L6
CPUs run on smoke. I know this because when the smoke comes out, it stops
working.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: