Re: [Chrysler300] California Meet in the News-Hemmings

Re: [Chrysler300] California Meet in the News-Hemmings

Terry, Don and All,

Re: Hemmings Classic Car June Issue

If you at the pictures in the 1949 Plymouth Woody article, you will see
longtime member, retired Chrysler exec, and new Northwest resident Kenny Mack
grinning from ear-to-ear standing next to his Pride & Joy Wagon!

Great article, Kenny!

Jim Bartuska
Founding Member
Niles, Mich

In a message dated 4/14/2011 9:31:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,