[Chrysler300] Radio Conversion

      Since there has been some discussion lately on here as to who did the
conversion of our old car radios to have the FM mode, I thought that I
should mention that I have been doing those conversions for a number of
years. I have been working in the electronics field since the very early
60's but I've been operating a  two-way radio communications business for
the past 25 years from which  I plan to retire shortly from it and want to
concentrate on an easier to handle retirement job with just doing the am/fm
radio conversions.
     The early conversion boards left a lot to be desired  but the newer
version of the conversions boards do work very well with great sensitivity
on both the AM and the FM bands. I also carry a line of stereo replacement
speakers to install in lieu of the original mono low power  speakers. This
conversion is capable of 45 watts rms per channel so a total of 180 watts
total is possible. I also install a suitable jack so that one can feed their
Ipod or whatever external audio source they wish to play thru their
collector car radio. Also, please note that the front face of the radio
retains its original factory look.
     I have been a member of both chrysler 300 clubs for a number of years.
If I can help any of you folks out, please don't hesitate to contact me at
crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll be pleased to answer any of your questions. Sorry
if I sounds like I'm tooting my own horn but thought that I should say
something  if I can be of assistance to anyone on here.
     Cheers from Fern in Cranbrook SE BC

PS   I do have a postal box in Eastport Idaho zip 83826.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)