From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Michael Moore
Sent: 2011-03-29 1:08 PM
To: George McKovich
Cc: Jim Maiani; <charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Radio Conversion

I  don't understand what his business model is. Maybe its a business to
support his hobby?
Mike Moore

On Mar 29, 2011, at 9:44 AM, George McKovich wrote:

> I have used them for other needs such as a speedo lense resto with very
unsatisfactory results. $270 and had to send it back a second time with no
better results... I didn't send it back a third time but called and asked to
talk to Jeff about it over a year ago and still have not had my call return
or any offer of adjustment. They simply don't deliver on their promises. I
found a perfect NOS one on eBay for $100.

> George
>
> Sent from my iPhone 4
>
> On Mar 29, 2011, at 10:24 AM, Michael Moore <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > My experience has been that they are great, but difficult for me to
communicate with.
> > My phone calls are rarely returned, faxes not responded to etc.
> > Things which are said to have been shipped actually ship a week later
etc.
> > I just wish they had better communications and were more responsive.
> > I only use him if I HAVE to, although he's a great guy. That's the last
place I'd think to send a radio to.
> > Mike Moore
> >

> > On Mar 29, 2011, at 8:59 AM, Jim Maiani wrote:
> >
> >> Charlie. When I bought my survivor 62H about 4 years ago, the radio
didn't work. So (wanting to keep it original) I sent it to JC Restorations
in Lynnwood WA (425) 672-8324. I had them fix it and add a MP3 jack (a wire
that can be hidden in the dash when not used.) I can now dial the radio to a
frequency that has nothing on it, plug in my Ipod, and listen to my oldies
playlist while crusin'. Works fabulous. Doesn't get any better! I'd
recommend JC.

> >> Jim Maiani
> >> Houghton Lake, MI
> >>
> >> Survivor H
> >> 69 GTS conv.

/satellite/Mp3 etc. while retaining the stock OEM appearance? I'd especially
be interested to know if any members have done the conversion themselves.
Thanks, Charlie in Ottawa, 62 Sport

the "Leave Group" button

> > For list server instructions, go to
> >
> > For archives go to