Re: [Chrysler300] Radio Conversion

My experience has been that they are great, but difficult for me to communicate with.
My phone calls are rarely returned, faxes not responded to etc.
Things which are said to have been shipped actually ship a week later etc.
I just wish they had better communications and were more responsive.
I only use him if I HAVE to, although he's a great guy. That's the last place I'd think to send a radio to.
Mike Moore

On Mar 29, 2011, at 8:59 AM, Jim Maiani wrote:

> Charlie. When I bought my survivor 62H about 4 years ago, the radio didn't work. So (wanting to keep it original) I sent it to JC Restorations in Lynnwood WA (425) 672-8324. I had them fix it and add a MP3 jack (a wire that can be hidden in the dash when not used.) I can now dial the radio to a frequency that has nothing on it, plug in my Ipod, and listen to my oldies playlist while crusin'. Works fabulous. Doesn't get any better! I'd recommend JC.
>
> Jim Maiani
> Houghton Lake, MI
>
> Survivor H
> 69 GTS conv.