[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300L current Price?

[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300L current Price?

Hello to all in 300 land.
I have a fellow Chrysler enthusiust who has asked me if im interested in selling my 300L and am wondering what my reply should be on price. Note that im in Australia and to import you have to add 10%GST on final sale price plus about $5000 to import the car. Aussie dollar is compareable to US dollar at the moment
Now i have seen a few 300L's lately sell for around US$29,000 and they  were in very good condition like my "L" but didnt have the correct rims and hubcaps and aftermarket aircon like mine has.
Please only respond if you have personal experience in this area ie have sold a 300L recently or purchased one or have witnessed a sale or auction.
Thanks and all help appreciated
Jeff from downunder

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional