From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 8:51 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: [Chrysler300] Dot 3 / Dot 5

Hi Group,

The rear brake assemblies on my new 300 Sport are severely corroded due to leaking wheel cylinders and long storage.

I have decided to switch from Dot 3 to Dot 5 brake fluid.

My procedure will be to remove all wheel cylinders and hoses, remove , disassemble and clean the master cylinder, blow out the steel tubing with compressed air and flush the tubing with a solvent.

I will then install new wheel cylinders and hoses, add Dot 5 and bleed the system.

Any comments or suggestions on this procedure?

What should I use to flush the steel tubing?

Thank in advance,

Doug Warrener

Fair Oaks, CA

300H