[Chrysler300] Concours d'Elegance in Westport, CT

[Chrysler300] Concours d'Elegance in Westport, CT

For those of you who live in the Northeast, heres a show for you to enjoy. We've posted this on the Club website also, under events.
Call to register and let's make a good showing for the Club!
Enjoy, Ray

The Fairfield County Concours d'Elegance
Fairfield County Hunt Club in Westport, CT

The Fairfield County Concours d?Elegance would like to invite the Chrysler 300 Club to participate in our two-day program scheduled for Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18, 2011, at the Fairfield County Hunt Club in Westport, CT. (174 Long Lots Road).

We will be celebrating Chrysler Hemi-Powered Vehicles with a display in the Sunday Concours d'Elegance.

Saturday, September 17 Car and Motorcycle Club Celebration, 10 am - 3:30 pm By invitation only: cars and motorcycles do not have to be concours-quality and can be from any year (must be from marque that qualifies member for club) Our Club Day offers an opportunity for your club to meet and to share experiences and camaraderie with other groups. The program will feature the following: -a tent, table, and chairs for your club meeting -several informative seminars given by renowned experts in the field -Peer Judging Awards with winners being shown in the Sunday Concours -Displays by artists and automobilia galleries -Lunch: barbeque menu served for clubs in on-field tent--$25 each (the Hunt Club snack bar will also be open; attendees may not bring their own food) -Two, two-day general admission passes for each car or motorcycle exhibited -Club fee: $200 for up to 50 cars/motorcycles -Deadline for club reservation: July 1 with payment to Fairfield County Concours -Deadline for club members' registration and lunch orders and money: August 15

Sunday, September 18 Concours d?Elegance, 10 am ? 4 pm Our display of over 200 of the world?s most extraordinary automobiles and motorcycles spans the past 100 years. Guided field walks by experts, art and automobilia exhibits, children?s activities, and a silent auction are among the other highlights of the event.

For further information about the Fairfield County Concours d?Elegance and to enter a car or motorcycle, please visit our website, www.fairfieldcountyconcours.com.

We will be happy to assist you with hotel suggestions. We are looking forward to seeing you there!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)