From: Rob Kern <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Dec 29, 2010 12:03 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO MY CAR!

Hello 300'ly to all!
    300B owners: as Ricardo Montalban used to say " Look what they have done to my car!".  Danbury Mint is producing 1000 Regimental Red 1/24 300B models.  They will be available to ship the end of March. $158.00. Only available to Preview Society members of the Danbury Mint (which means just give them a call at 1-800-822-6133 and tell them you want to become a Preview Society member and they will sign you up for free). Preview Society members get first dibs to purchase newly released models and agree to accept them and if not satisfied they send you a shipping label for return and no purchase is necessary. I executed this maneuver this pm and ordered my 300B model. So to all of you Regimental Red 300B owners, they did your car!  It would be fabulous if a majority of these limited release Regimental Red models went to Club members and may be we could encourage them to do the same in white!  Happy New Year!  Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)