Re: [Chrysler300] seat belt color

On 10/9/2010 7:18 AM, Jerry Lindsay wrote:
> It was after January 1962 I believe, that the seat belts became standard, my November "H" did not have them.

IF I remember correctly,  there were only about 3 compaines in the USA
that made government 'approved' seatbelts, so the car manufacturers and
the dealers would have gotten them from one of those 3 companies.
Manufacturers would have had them made with the manufacturers branding,
dealers could have gotten them from a local distributor (not car
manufacturer branded) OR thru the parts department channels

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: