RE: [Chrysler300] '57-'58 floor pans (and '59 too?)

RE: [Chrysler300] '57-'58 floor pans (and '59 too?)

1) I may have missed a key part of what is being looked for, but REAR floorpans in 57-59 Mopars are NOT all the same I believe - eg '57/58 Plymouth used a shorter rear floor pan than Chrysler 300/New Yorker - the difference I think is shorter length under rear seat squab. Major fooling around to use shorter pan in larger body/300 I think if I am right.

Others out there know for sure?

2) If Legendary Interiors are virtually going to throw out/away whatever patterns etc they have for making '57 300C Interiors, wouldn't it be a bit stupid for the Club/someone not to save it all - the old 'if you've got it/one you never need it', but as sure as you throw it, then you need it. If it is saved, it might mean Gary Goers business lives on for another 100+ years?!

Hindsight is a great thing, especially if it used beforehand. (wished I'd done that more often than I have sometimes !!)

Christopher in Australia - warmer days finally arrived last few, summer old car monthly Sat night Cruise Season starts this weekend here in South Australia - (winter) footy season/finals ended last weekend
 .