From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of james mcmullan
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 3:03 PM
To: Listserver
Subject: [Chrysler300] tie downs

    Dont know what uou guys are thinking about.Nylon straps are for tying
light
weight loads,like lawn mowers and such.Aneything over 2000 lbs.should be
chained
.And with chain binders.Thay should be crosed at front and rear ,and the
links
should be  lined up ( no twist in the chain ) Truckers use Nylon for
Lumber,Timber and pipe But they are about 8 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick
And
each one goes to a winch with about 1000 lbs of presure.Jim McMullan 300 F

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)