RE: [Chrysler300] Trailer and crossstraps

RE: [Chrysler300] Trailer and crossstraps

Thanks for sharing that experience, Mike.  Those trailer wheel wells can get
close and generate a bad rash.

I'll try to rig some additional right-angle ties at the rear of our trailer
as our CA highways are lumpy and likely to get lumpier.  I think the crossed
lashup at the front precludes sideways movement there but I do use a
parallel lashup to the axle at the rear.

Do you use a dolly type of lashup with a network of straps over each wheel
to make the connection to the car?  Bolted wood blocks might be an easier
way to limit sideways motion at the back.

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA