[Chrysler300] Ron Kimball Photos of 300 B and Club 300 Calendar?

[Chrysler300] Ron Kimball Photos of 300 B and Club 300 Calendar?

That first shot of the 300B in front of that house would be perfect for one page of a 12 page/month 300 Club Calendar!?  Anyone over there got other possible shots of the other year 300s - earlier a few months back now there was a great one of the two 300Cs stopped on the road against a distant mountain top. Obviously there are photographer/copyright issues first maybe though.

That would make two - come on other years - now is the time to get organised, in Australia it is already August, not far to December. I can maybe organise a good shot of an immaculate black F coupe, maybe with sunset beach background shot - if we can really mix up the colours amongst the different letters.

And on two recent website topics -

 1) towing any car trailer with a car on it - ALWAYS LOAD THE CAR ON TRAILER SO IT PUTS LOAD ON THE TOWBAR/TOWBALL - ie the rear of the car that the trailer is attached to. NEVER LOAD THE TRAILER SO IT HAS NO WEIGHT ON TOW CAR, ESPECIALLY NEVER LOAD IT SO BACK OF TRAILER IS HEAVIER THAN THE FRONT - you will jacknife, lose control, of both unless tow car is way more heavier than what it towing. Anyone who has towed cars on trailers knows this real early/well, so apols to those that know.
2) Old shipping container definitely safe idea for storing old car - shed under shade of trees not!!! Either lightning strike, or wind blew/tore/struck a third of a large tree in my back yard about 2 weeks ago - about two tons+ of it was headed right for where my driver 300C was stored below, would have hit about rear screen, except for a puny little branch that sort of caught it enough to skin it good as it moved it 30degrees to rear and it instead fell onto steel fence at rear of storage - the fence just breaking the worst of the fall as about another 20 feet and untold limbs flattened my neighbours rose bush and Irish pttery gnobe (it too survived unscathed). A container under a tree would take a far bigger hit from most trees and the car come out undamaged. But they can be stolen  - a few over here with real valuable aussie musclecars stolen in well publicised cases where they just picked the whole thing up in broad daylight.

Christopher Australia - still mongrel showery cold weather here, but I started two of my 300Cs on Sunday to move them away from tree as I trimmed it with chainsaw to reduce more scares. A car friend of mine on the Murray River has about 70 old vintages, about 50 in the open under gum trees for the last 40 years - each time I see him every few years, another car has either been claimed or had a near miss. Natures way, we get old and die - old cars, rust or trees claim?!

CC: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx