[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Hursts

OK, text at the link says there were two 300"H" Hurst convertibles and our
website says only one.  There also seems to be some difference of opinion on
the number of coupes.  Probably old issues previously beat to death.  Rare
and beautiful birds in any case.

I do like what they said about the 1955 Chrysler 300 being the first muscle
car (arguably):

Welcome to the CarDomain Obscure Muscle Car Parking Lot, a regular feature
which aims to expand the notion of what a muscle car is, and have some fun
in the process. It wasn't the Pontiac
GTOhttp://konac.kontera.com/javascript/lib/imgs/grey_loader.gif

, Ford Mustang or Chevy 409 that began the performance car wars, it was
arguably, the Chrysler 300. Making its debut in 1955, the 300 was so-named
because of its 300hp Hemi V-8. The 300 Letter Series, as they would be known
as, were produced as limited edition, factory hot rods, through 1965, when
the last 300 "L" was produced. After an absence of four years, a full-size
Chrysler muscle car made an appearance once again in 1970. Introducing the
Chrysler 300 "H" Hurst edition.

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

1955 Chrysler C-300 (I'm going to Photoshop some gold stripes, wheels and a
wing onto a picture of our C-300, just to see what it might look like.
Linda Evans posing by the car should help.  I think the DeSoto Adventurers
already reflect this to some extent-see links below)

Adventurer pics:  http://tinyurl.com/2vaajvr  http://tinyurl.com/2wxtcnw