From: Dave Schwandt <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list server <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 8:27 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] spring '11 logistics, strength in numbers

Just curious here.
Who, if anyone east of the Mississippi, is planning on driving a letter car to
he spring meet?
The heat and humidity must be getting to me cuz, judging from the way it has
een running since prepping it for Branson,  the thought has ben running through
y head that just maybe the F could make the trip.
I do think it wise to link up with others who may be entertaining these same
crazy) thoughts, and travel as a group.
Alex, maybe you can tag along on your "Hog" and be Cheif Point Scout and Parts
haser!!!
Dave Schwandt

   Individual Email | Traditional
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/