[Chrysler300] Fw: Old auto transporters

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Chandler, Joan" <jchandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rick labuda <turbozoom2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, July 12, 2010 9:52:24 AM
Subject: FW: Old auto transporters

________________________________

From:Bowman, Phill
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 9:45 AM
To: Venus Bowman (venusbowman@xxxxxxxxxxx)

>How "Cool" are these transporters?  And the cars
>>>...wonderful.  What a photographic time warp.
>>>Looks to me these shots were from 48' to 56'.  The
>>>F-1 Ford trucks are interesting.  What I've been told
>>>in the past, the 1/2 tons shipped with hub caps and
>>>the 3/4 ton were an option!
>>>
>>>God bless the poor drivers...those COE trucks drove
>>>& rode so hard.  No power nothing! They were
>>>lucky to have an AM radio, heater, & some extra
>>>running lights.  And the GMC truck more than likely
>>>had a scream'n 6-71 Detroit diesel to keep your foot
>>>hammered to the floor with.
>>>
>>>Some great cars on those transports.....the last photo
>>>is really nice.  The whole rig "shines " STYLE!!!!
>>>I just wish some were in color!
>>>

>>>American Made

>> " In God We Trust"

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, any distribution, copying, or use
of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)