[Chrysler300] Question on winter storage

[Chrysler300] Question on winter storage

I know this isn't the time of year when we're out exercising our Brutes, but those of us in the rust belt have to deal with protecting them from rust the 'dark' half of the year. While at a car show at a local Hooters today, and yes the F did get a trophy for being one of the favorites, one of the old-timers there mentioned that he parks his vehicles - old cars and Harleys - on drywall during the offseason months. He's been doing this for years, and said he recommends it for any storage on concrete floors. Sounds plausible to me, as the drywall breathes and absorbs the moisture - thoughts to the contrary?

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional