[Chrysler300] Front Royal Report on Website

[Chrysler300] Front Royal Report on Website

To All,

Bob Merritt and I have worked many hours in preparing the report of the Front Royal Meet that is now in place on the Club website.  There are almost 200 pictures contributed by eleven people.  Our thanks go to the following people for their contributions:  Carol Cunningham, Noel Hastalis, Phil Irish, Ray Jones, Rob Kern, Bob Merritt, Jeff Miklas, Gloria Moon, Gary Runkle, Carlton Schroeder and Don Warnaar.

For those of you who did not attend, it will give you the opportunity to share in the events of the meet.  For those of you who were there, you can revisit it and enjoy it for a second time.  It should be fun to see how many people you recognize.

The Club web address is www.chrysler300club.com<http://www.chrysler300club.com/> .   Once on the site, click on the EVENTS button in the main menu and then scroll down to previous meet reports.  The Front Royal Meet is the first one listed.

Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: