From: "Fern" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 Club" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] a simpler fix for battery disconnect
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 08:19:53 -0600

I have never found the need for one of those battery disconnects as with it you'll end up with a weird adapter. What I've been doing for years is to never quite tighten up the negative clamp and then I can easily twist it ON or OFF without use of tools. I always disconnect the negative cable whenever I park the car at either a car show or it's storage area. My theory is that it's hard to have an electrical fire if you don't have a dc loop in the vehicle. Just my 2 cents worth.
Fern with 300L ht and 300H conv

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: