Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 300-C Hemi eng available

Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 300-C Hemi eng available

Yes. Totally agree with Bill H.

Why take the chance of painting over chrome, only to have the paint lift in a year or two ? You will have your best adhesion when painting over bare steel.

Ron

  Why not just media blast them and then paint?

  Bill Huff