[Chrysler300] RE: A/C, return oil line fittings

[Chrysler300] RE: A/C, return oil line fittings

Actually there are two 1/8" pipe bungs welded on the lower left corner. The
second is for the "leak by" hose from the oil piston. As the piston is on
the interior of the car, Chrysler added a nipple with a push on hose that
returned any oil that leaked past the piston seal back to the eng, via the
valve cover in 58.  57 did not have the fittings on valve cover and plumbed
different.

Still discounting new parts for sale. Best price on cast iron TF deluxe
kits, and I pay shipping in the lower 48. If you want a list, mail me.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World