Re: [Chrysler300] F or G trunkpan

Ron, I could inquire with them whether they would have interest in reproducing this part as well.  Does anyone have a good lower weatherstrip channel that they would be willing to donate to making the die for a reproduction piece?

Steve

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: