Re: [Chrysler300] F or G trunkpan needed,parting a 63 coupe

Re: [Chrysler300] F or G trunkpan needed,parting a 63 coupe

I am currently working with a company that sells Chrysler and other vehicle makes' trunk pans (and other rust repair sheet metal for the lower body areas) on ebay to have them reproduce the trunk pans for the 1969 - 1973 C bodies.  They all interchange fairly well, with only some minor modifications required between the various years from what I can tell.
The ball is now in my court to furnish him with a very good trunk pan which he can then copy and refabricate.  I have one removed from one of my parts cars now, but need some more free time to drill out all the many spot welds to release it from the frame rails that I also had to cut to get it out.
Even when I get some free time, it will take them some time to reproduce them, but at least I am making some progress now.
Regards
Steve Albu

---- 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Bob and all,
>
> I have a friend who is looking for a source for trunk floors for a 1969 Newport conv. - any suggestions or sources?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doug Warrener

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional