[Chrysler300] SPEAKING OF GUTS

Short story Rich and Group. I visited a Car-Bud in Paw Paw,Mi. a week ago this weekend and had a very interesting conversation with him. He and his Father stumbled onto a Craig's List ad posted in Indianapolis a few days prior to my visit that listed TWO BARN FIND C300's for the outlandish sum of $1500 EACH! Ruff and missing interiors but other then that complete! My Friend and his Dad made contact, agreed to the asking price for both and said they'd be there in 5 hours with cash in hand and trailer to pick up the first one. Upon arriving they were told that "I gave my word to this guy in California that I'd sell him BOTH BAT WINGS, ALL 4 CARBS, AND BOTH INTAKES, BUT I STILL WANT 3 GRAND FOR THE TWO CARS" YOOOO RIIIICH!!!!!! Who've we got out there on the left coast collecting BAT WING'S 'N 2317's? Far's I know the C300's are still there Minus the induction systems all tho' the ad has been pulled. BTW, My friend and his Dad returned to Paw Paw after
 doing only verbal harm to this gentleman! Jerry in Blue Lips,Mi.