[Chrysler300] not Chrysler300 vinyl roof material & seat fabric

[Chrysler300] not Chrysler300 vinyl roof material & seat fabric

While someone else is asking about non 300 seat fabric, can anyone in US say what the current position is re vinyl roof material/topping - is it still easily available over there, and/or is it still being made?

I have 3 'non 300' 2 door late 60s-early 70s (pontiac GP) and the last big size LTD Landau that not only have vinyl or half vinyl roofs, but they are special grain (Cordova and Twill) that are likely like later 60s 300 used, in that they likely were special grains, apart from in more colors than just white or black?!!

Looking on ebay (always/often risky re finding other things one did not realise until then that one needed??!!), it seems suddenly any correct grain vinyl roof material still around has suddenly become very expensive - like up to $600 just for material for one car if it a bit unusual??

So any 300 needing vinyl roof needing owners, or anybody out there, offer any comment, best lower price sources??

Christopher Australia - just about to leave to go up (as bemused passenger) in hills to annual All British Day, in an open '56 Nash Metropolitan - little pommie motor they sold with in US way less guts than any 300 going up the hills we have to - today looks way better open car, top down, weather here than US copping lately?! Enough snow over there yet ??!!