[Chrysler300] 300C MODEL YEAR CONSULTANT

[Chrysler300] 300C MODEL YEAR CONSULTANT

Dr. Rob Kern has graciously volunteered to become our new 300C Model Year
Consultant.  Rob is a very active Club member, as many of you know.   He has
hosted two National Meets and owns a beautiful 300C hardtop.  He is
looking forward to helping members with their 300C questions and problems.   His
email contact is: _robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
and can  be reached by phone at 580-591-3177
The Club officers and directors wish to thank Rob for offering to take on
this responsibility.  We also wish to thank the previous MYC, Wayne Graefen
for his long time dedication to assisting Club members in the  preservation
and restoration of their 300C automobiles.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)