[Chrysler300] Check out Chrysler : eBay Motors (item 260550570899 end ti

[Chrysler300] Check out Chrysler : eBay Motors (item 260550570899 end time Feb-18-10 17:56:

I would wonder how much thought the seller put into his fact checking
regarding the "One-of-One" status of this 300L. He also says in one
place that it has "Cloth Upholstery" (was that available on 300L?), and
right nearby that it has "Leather Upholstery" (not offered by Chrysler
at all). Probably turns out it's vinyl.

And he says this 413 engine is a "HEMI". Talk about rare - Chrysler made
less than one of those!!

Bottom line is it's doubtful as well that he thoroughly checked out his
claim regarding the rarity of the 4-speed and air combo.

And BTW, I see on our 300 Club website description of the 300L that one
standard feature was called a power teat. The seller did not list that
feature for this particular car. Do you think this 300L didn't come with
one, or was he just being modest?

Keith Boonstra
Holland Michigan

<*> Your email settings: