[Chrysler300] Old Cars Weekly Article

Just received the November 19 issue of Old Cars Weekly.  Nice cover story of the '57 Heaven Collection and auction.  Beautiful DeSoto Adventurer convertible is shown.  Some other pictures and a complete auction report is in the paper.

Thanks, Rob Kern, for BRINGING US TO BRANSON just before the collection was auctioned off.  For us 300 and Mopar nuts it was an opportunity never to be repeated.  What a collection!  And what better way to see it than with a bunch of good friends from the Club.  We share a common interest in all things Mopar.  And 1957 was a high point in Chrysler's history.  Exner would love it.

Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: