Re: SV: [Chrysler300] CARTER AFB

In checking several more sources I found my earlier info calling out the
383CI is not correct.  I'm still not sure if it's for the Imperial only,
but it's definitely for the 413CI.  It seems they also used an AFB 3134s
in the 413 as well.

Keith Boonstra

-

Johan Andersson wrote:

> <http://www.carburetion.com/Kits/chrysler.htm
> <http://www.carburetion.com/Kits/chrysler.htm>>
> http://www.carburetion.com/Kits/chrysler.htm
> <http://www.carburetion.com/Kits/chrysler.htm>
>
> This may be a lead... Not sure it's totally right but ......

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)