From: John <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Classic Car Appraisals
To: Chrysler 300 Club Intl <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I wanted to get other Club members' opinions about appraisals of classic
vehicles, including our 300 Letter Cars.

For example, there is a shiny but very ordinary and somewhat modified 1963
Chrysler 300 Pace Car convertible on eBay at the moment. Ordinary in that it
has a 383, and no A/C. I say lightly modified, as it has dual-circuit brakes
and a front disc brake conversion. Here's a link to the auction:
http://tinyurl.com/63-300-sport

The appraisal value for this car is listed at $352,000. I'm no professional
appraiser, but that most certainly exceeds the value of that car by at least
ten times over its actual value.

Your thoughts/opinions?

300ly,
John Spiers