[Chrysler300] Branson Meet Reports

To All,

The Pictorial and Written reports for the Branson Meet are now in place on the Club website. (link below)  Bob Merritt received pictures from RJ Kern and Ray Jones, organized and compiled them and sent them to me.  I received a set of pictures from Spanky Cox which I added to the collection along with a set that I took at the meet.  So we have quite a complete selection of pictures of the Branson Meet on the website.

A written report of the meet was prepared by Rob Kern, Meet Host, and that is now in place.

Click on the EVENTS button in the main menu and then scroll down for the PICTORIAL and WRITTEN reports for the Branson Meet.  Be sure to visit both reports.

We thank all who contributed photos and we thank the Meet Hosts, Rob and Marnie Kern, for presenting us with a wonderful time at the meet.  The pictures and write-up will enable all those who attended the Meet to relive the great time that we all enjoyed.  And for those who were not there, you will get the opportunity to know what you were missing.

Hope to see you all in Front Royal, VA in the spring.

Don Warnaar
Co-Webmaster

http://www.chrysler300club.com<http://www.chrysler300club.com/>

<*> Your email settings: